FORREST COUNTY, Miss - Multiple agencies responded to a fully-involved house fire on 118 Newell Sullivan Road behind the Hattiesburg Community church.
A resident called 911 after smoke was coming out of the dryer.
Forrest County Fire Coordinator, Chip Brown, says units responded within 10 minutes to see the house fully ablazed.
There were no water hydrants in the area forcing multiple agencies to supply water tanks.
James Rose, homeowner says, "I was just thankful for all of the support in our local people, it is just great that they show such support."
Agencies involved were the North Forrest VFD, Rawl Springs VFD, Moselle VFD, Macedonia VFD, Forrest County Sheriffs Department and Forrest County Fire Department.