House fire leaves one family homeless

June 6, 2016

 

 LAUREL, Miss. - A house fire left one Laurel family homeless Sunday.

 

According to the press release, the wife was cooking in the kitchen and grease caught on fire at Laurel Recycling on Ross Johnson Road near Highway 11.

 

The husband was able to extinguish most of the flames before fire crews showed up.

 

There were no injuries.

Please reload

Toggle Closed Captions on/off through the YouTube video player settings

ARCHIVE

Please reload

Subscribe for Updates

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
RSS Feed

WHPM/FOX23 is a proud member of the ADP

120 North 40th Avenue

Hattiesburg, MS 39401

(601)602-3174

Waypoint Media

© 2020 WHPM-TV