NFHS evacuation

January 20, 2016

 

 

Hattiesburg, Miss. -  North Forrest High School endured an evacuation Wednesday due to smoke being visible throughout the school.

 

Director of student affairs and school safety, Dale Coleman, said students were evacuated after a heater fan became overheated in a classroom.

 

After the smoke cleared out, students were let back in.

 

There was no structural damage or injuries.

Please reload

Toggle Closed Captions on/off through the YouTube video player settings

ARCHIVE

Please reload

Subscribe for Updates

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
RSS Feed

WHPM/FOX23 is a proud member of the ADP

120 North 40th Avenue

Hattiesburg, MS 39401

(601)602-3174

Waypoint Media

© 2020 WHPM-TV