(The following is a press release from Pearl River Community College.)
POPLARVILLE, Miss. -- PRCC President Dr. Adam Breerwood reports that all Pearl River Community College campuses will be extending spring break for students during the week of March 23rd-27th.
• All supervisors, administrative office personnel and department chairs should report to their offices on Monday, March 23rd at 8:00 a.m. for further instructions. Faculty and staff will be notified by their respective department chair or supervisor for specific reporting instructions.
• Academic classes will be transitioning to an online format beginning March 30th for the remainder of the spring semester. Academic students will receive further instructions via student email by March 26th regarding this transition.
• Career Technical Education, Allied Health Program and Nursing students will receive specific instructions via student email by March 26th from their instructors.
• All College offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
• Dorm students should check their student email for further instructions.
• All on campus events are canceled until April 30th at which time the situation will be re-evaluated to decide if further cancellations are necessary.
• All services at childcare facilities are discontinued until further notice.
Please be patient and stay tuned to prcc.edu/coronavirus and follow us on our social media outlets for further updates