NFHS evacuation


Hattiesburg, Miss. - North Forrest High School endured an evacuation Wednesday due to smoke being visible throughout the school.

Director of student affairs and school safety, Dale Coleman, said students were evacuated after a heater fan became overheated in a classroom.

After the smoke cleared out, students were let back in.

There was no structural damage or injuries.

Toggle Closed Captions on/off through the YouTube video player settings

BANNER_GRANT_ME_HOPE_pierce_plumbing.png
SWAN_SONG.png
B-BUCKFEVER.png
B-PB_ROBOTICS.png
B-BADCOCK.png
B-PINE-BELT-DERMATOLOGY-GIF.gif

ARCHIVE