House fire leaves one family homeless


LAUREL, Miss. - A house fire left one Laurel family homeless Sunday.

According to the press release, the wife was cooking in the kitchen and grease caught on fire at Laurel Recycling on Ross Johnson Road near Highway 11.

The husband was able to extinguish most of the flames before fire crews showed up.

There were no injuries.

Toggle Closed Captions on/off through the YouTube video player settings

BANNER_GRANT_ME_HOPE_pierce_plumbing.png
SWAN_SONG.png
B-BUCKFEVER.png
B-PB_ROBOTICS.png
B-BADCOCK.png
B-PINE-BELT-DERMATOLOGY-GIF.gif

ARCHIVE